Corra is a New York, Los Angeles & London based digital agency that delivers high performing ecommerce solutions for fashion, lifestyle and beauty brands and retailers. With a team of more than 100 ecommerce strategy, creative and technology professionals Corra delivers rich shopping experiences across all channels and devices by balancing the right amounts of branding, commerce and content for each client. Corra is trusted by retailers of all sizes to implement and support Magento Enterprise and hybris platforms.
We are seeking an individual with expert level experience with Magento & PHP to enhance and improve our existing ecommerce solutions. The ideal candidate is expected to have architecture experience along with hands on development experience. The candidate must be able to work both independently and as a lead to help mentor / train other application developers so that over time they improve their knowledge with the Magento platform. Candidates must have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving and have the ability to take technical ownership with respect to development changes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The individual in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise for use of the Magento platform.
- Working with the infrastructure team, recommend architecture changes to improve performance and availability.
- Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems.
- Developing Custom modules.
- Extending Magento modules.
- Requirement analysis, estimation, development.
- Custom Theme development.
- Integration with Third party Services.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]