Do you have some serious skills in ecommerce solutions, Magento platform, or development strategy? We’re looking for you! If you’re looking to be part of a company that fosters creativity and innovation, works on the cutting edge of emerging technologies, and truly prizes its people and culture, then Corra is the right fit for you. We offer a friendly work environment with flexible work from home schedules, competitive 401K options & bonuses, and we are proudly the winner of multiple Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards.
Corra is looking for a Magento Architect to join our team. The Magento Architect will work with our project and support teams to provide our clients with high quality development services. They will work with the team on new Magento ecommerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project to ensure that both the process is followed and the solution that is delivered is consistent with development policies and standards.
- Create and design Magento based ecommerce websites while adhering to best practices
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for E-Commerce solutions
- Give direction to team on all designs and implementations
- Define processes and standards for projects
- Willing and readiness to code
- Experience with 5+ Magento implementations
- Industry experience in ecommerce, both B2B and B2C
- Excellent Knowledge in Enterprise Java, Design and Architecture patterns
- Expert in Zend framework
- Strong OOP(Object Oriented Programming) and RDBMS concepts
- Expert in all Magento functional modules
- Expert in Magento technical architecture concepts like multi-channel architecture, data modeling, Data Transfer and integration.
- Expert in Magento Task management (time based/ Event based), internationalization/localization/ personalization concepts.
- A very good understanding on event-driven and SOA architectures and web services
- Good knowledge in security and identity management
- Expert in EIP (Enterprise Integration Patterns) and Enterprise Service Bus solutions
- Rich Internet Application using AJAX/JQuery
- A good knowledge in integration with Web content management systems
- Expert in commerce concepts like supply chain, warehousing, logistics management, marketing, CRM
- Experience in defining solutions in component based architectures and process/rule-driven solutions.
- Defining UML for requirements definition and for systems design.
- Incremental development/ refactoring approaches.
- Excellent Code version control and conflict management capabilities with Git/ SVN
- Excellent build/ release/ deployment (full stack build vs incremental) management capabilities
- Great working knowledge in Jenkins, Maven, Ant like build & deployment (continuous integration) tools
- Expert in Tomcat, Spring TC, and JBoss architecture and configuration management
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Team player
- Desire to do learn and adopt new technologies.
- Familiar with SEO/ SEM best practices
Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]