Do you have some serious skills in business strategy, project management, or ecommerce strategy? We’re looking for you! Corra is a fast-growing, award-winning digital agency that specializes in ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Winner of multiple Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
Corra is seeking a dynamic leader to become its SEO Manager. This role is unique as you will have the opportunity to help build out the capability internally while also interfacing with and servicing new and existing key client accounts. We are looking for someone who has 4+ years experience at an e-commerce brand or retailer in a role primarily focused on SEO with intimate familiarity with Tag Management tools and Web Analytics platforms as well, to go beyond mere KPI reporting to interpret trends and recommend courses of action.
In the client facing role, you will manage programs and execute tactics to ensure proper tagging and reporting set-up and help clients grow their organic search KPIs. You have a strong foundation in the fundamentals of on-page SEO and strategy, including keyword research, page optimization, content optimization, technical audits, competitive analysis, link building and reporting insights.
- Own the day-to-day interactions with multiple clients and partner with other internal stakeholders to establish, educate, and proliferate our SEO, Tag Management and Business Intelligence practice
- Own the client program workflow for SEO, Tag Management, and Analytics implementations, including fixed deliverables and ad-hoc projects
- Research and produce key components of SEO deliverables: keyword research, link research and acquisition, technical analyses, competitive analyses, and reporting and insights
- Analyze reports and turn them into actionable insights
- Present findings to clients, including desired action items and partner with them to develop a plan for execution
- Support the development and execution of client strategies to increase client profitability
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients
- Work together with wider teams to devise and deliver project roadmaps to each client to sustain and grow client performance
- Work with the team to deliver day-to-day implementation of SEO campaigns
- Define SEO best practice and scalable processes using our network
- Stay up to date with new market tools and opportunities, which would support client strategy or our product offering, and share to the wider team
- Oversee tagging implementation and configuration of GTM Setting up and QA of analytics, tags, pixels, and conversion tracking implementations on client sites and landing pages including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Validate and troubleshoot tagging & tracking issues as they occur – communicating status/next steps until resolution with all relevant stakeholders
- 4+ years experience at an e-commerce brand or retailer in a role primarily focused on SEO
- Proven track record of successfully implementing SEO tactics on E-commerce sites, increasing natural traffic and search revenue
- Hands-on experience with common SEO tools (BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Majestic SEO) and the ability to interpret the output of those tools in a way that conveys business meaning to clients
- Intimate familiarity with Tag Management tools (Google Tag Manager, Tealium) and Web Analytics platforms (Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, Adobe Analytics) to go beyond mere KPI reporting to interpret trends and recommend courses of action
- Presentation skills, including PowerPoint deck building and comfort speaking in front of high-level stakeholders
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to collaborate with people at all levels throughout the organization
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights that drive web development and return on investment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential, as the Manager will be an ambassador for SEO, Tag Management and Data Analytics across the organization.
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects
- Intermediate Excel skills at minimum
Please send your resume to [email protected]