Do you have serious skills in account management, client relations and business strategy? We’re looking for you! Corra is a fast-growing, award-winning digital agency that specializes in ecommerce solutions for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. Winner of multiple Crain’s Best Places to Work Awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive pay and health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings, and tons of other perks.
Corra is seeking a highly-motivated Account Manager with experience in the ecommerce technology space. The purpose of this role is to establish and maintain relationships with clients and to help them achieve business success.
- Build strong client relationships at the executive level – partnering and advocating for them internally. Become a trusted advisor for client.
- Manage client escalations and conflict resolution.
- Maintain a detailed pipeline and forecast for each account.
- Assist with roadmap planning, financial tracking, executive reviews and internal planning.
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Discover, cultivate and close new business opportunities within existing accounts.
- Consult clients on ecommerce trends and emerging technologies to drive forward success for their online business.
- Act as a strategic advisor to your customers to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their investment with Corra.
- 3+ plus years of experience in an Account Management related role selling consulting services.
- Must have a strong business acumen and an understanding of the ecommerce market to be able to consult clients on business level.
- Experience with the current ecommerce landscape, technologies and trends.
- Excellent at relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally).
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changes.
- Must have outstanding communication skills — written, verbal and listening — and be comfortable in facilitating discussions, communicating insights and presenting to internal and client stakeholders.
- Some travel is required for onsite visits with clients.
- Strong Plus – Agency experience as an Account Manager, Client Services and /or Business Development.
- Strong Plus – Knowledge of Magento or other e-commerce platforms.
Please email resume and/or cover letter to [email protected]