Corra is looking for a Senior Magento Developer to join our team. The Senior Magento Developer will work with our project and support teams to provide our clients with high quality development services. They will work with the team on new ecommerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the projects. In addition, they will maintain and enhance existing ecommerce websites while adhering to best practices. Preferably an experienced ecommerce professional, the Senior Magento Developer will have a passion for researching and learning the latest digital technologies.
- Work with the Corra team on new ecommerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintain and enhance existing ecommerce websites while adhering to best practices
- Magento experience required
- Significant PHP experience, including experience building object-oriented websites in PHP
- Familiarity with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, and previous experience developing web applications using this pattern or on existing MVC frameworks
- Solid experience interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries)
- Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and/or other experience implementing data integrations within the Magento platform
- Knowledge of Magento development best practices, including extending existing functionality, creating custom modules, and working with its API
- Working experience with the ecommerce development process, and the ability to create solutions for common questions/concerns on this type of platform
- Experience with Zend Framework
- Understanding of common web analytics suites (Google Analytics, Omniture) and experience implementing these systems
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies.
- Familiar with SEO / SEM best practices
Please email resume and/or cover letter to [email protected]